Loss Prevention Investigator, Field Investigations & Training, Retail Wireless
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists management personnel with the processes to reduce property and financial loss. Monitors and verifies proper functioning of closed-circuit televisions. Monitors register activities to ensure adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Maintains a variety of information in a confidential manner. Collects and logs detailed information regarding security-related incidents or investigations. Completes variety of forms. Files associate and department related documentation accurately.
- Conducts criminal, financial and safety investigations in the field, as well as, in other areas of the business, for management.
- Conducts audits on locations, associates, and cash registers using methods designed to assist in the training of associates and aid in the discovering of specific problems with associates or the cash handling policies.
- All other duties as directed by management.
- Performs after business hours “on call” duties for safety & security, alarm incidents, once every 4 weeks in a rotation with other departmental personnel.
- Assists company personnel in assessing, resolving and containing situations, including emergency situations.
- Testifies in court and works with local, state & federal law enforcement agencies.