Retail Operations/ Sales Manager
Express Stores – A T-Mobile Premium Retailer is currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Operations Managers and Sales Managers to join our team in the Richmond/Virginia Beach area. These positions will be supporting our retail stores & area management teams.
• Streamline and manage operations of Express Stores organization through policy/protocol revisions & implementation.
• Ensure outstanding store operations through T-Mobiles audit processes
• Develop new tools and store employee coaching to increase operational proficiency.
• Review, monitor, and communicate operational audits to identify areas requiring improvement.
• Issue, manage, and analyze required, routine reports including but not limited to: inventory reports, cash control reports, sales reports, and operational budgets.
• Establish strong relationships with Area managers, retail store managers, and store teams; as well as maintaining communication between corporate office and retail locations.
• Manage all operational based projects and improve existing systems in order to satisfy the needs of the business.
• Manage new store openings/brand refreshes/store closing projects in conjunction with our brand expansion department.
• Work with our facilities management & maintenance teams to ensure every store continues to deliver an excellent customer experience.
• Manage RQ4 POS and advance analysis of inventory discrepancies.
• Provide feedback to store manager on gaps in processes and areas of store opportunity.
• Stay current on T-Mobiles web based resource and instructor led trainings.
• Build confidence of customers by making the store experience interactive, engaging and reassuring.
• Maximize customer experience by "solving the whole problem" (as opposed to pushing products).
• 3+ years of corporate retail operations or sales management experience or in a similar role or environment
• Excellent organizational, time management, and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Strong analytic skills
• Excellent computer skills; Excel skills required (pivot tables, lookup and other functions)
• Ability to travel to our retail locations in a defined territory.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
T-Mobile Limited Express Stores is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).