Our Retail Store Sales Associates /Professionals are in the best position to deliver T-Mobile Express Stores "staying connected" Retail promise to our customers.
In this role, you'll hone your professional sales and leadership techniques and learn all about the technology T-Mobile offers as you build the service relationships that are the foundation of our company's (and your team's) success.
OPPORTUNITY- YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE
Because customer satisfaction and loyalty is so important to us, T-Mobile Express Store's corporate structure is a little different from that of other companies. Our entire organization is structured to serve our number one employees-the team on the front lines. As a Retail Store Sales Associate /Professional, your talent for going "above and beyond" to create a fantastic customer experience will really pay off. Our base-plus-commission pay structure is designed to reward sales teams of service pros who can fully meet their customers' connection needs (spoken and unspoken). So your intuitive ability to adapt to different shopping preferences will really shine. Plus, working side by side with your team, you'll create an inviting store atmosphere that'll be a great work environment too!
TALENT SUITABILITY- ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT?
Our best Retail Store Sales Associates / Professionals are passionate about our technology, coach/develop their team and lead by example with their selling ability. In this role, your ability to lead a team to help customers stay better connected by matching them with just the right products and services, will translate into financial rewards and real career momentum. If you're motivated by being a member of a high performing team, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and can handle all kinds of customers with ease, we'd love to hear from you.
As a Retail Store Sales Associate / Professional, you'll be asked to:
• Build confidence of customers by making the store experience interactive, engaging and reassuring.
• Maximize customer experience by "solving the whole problem" (as opposed to pushing products).
• Maintain the visual appeal of your store.
• Make the most effective use of store displays and interactive devices for each of your customers.
• Use your time well, even when not serving customers.
• Keep abreast of the rapidly evolving T-Mobile technology.
• Develop positive customer relationships.
• Effectively manage and develop a sales team.
• Maintain store operations and standards.
• Previous retail/customer service management experience
• Stellar problem-solving skills
• Availability for flexible scheduling
• Ability to listen carefully and actively
• Interpersonal and communication skills that enable customers to feel comfortable with our products, features, plans, and services
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to handle/ resolve conflict
• Skills to effectively coach, mentor and manage others
• Aptitude for sensing and responding to the range of shopping types
• High School Diploma or equivalent
T-Mobile Limited Express Stores is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).